Friday, September 2, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day 2011


I am so excited to be taking part in this online class this year.  It is my first time, and I love it already.  Information on the class can be found here.  When I found this class, I wasn't sure if it was for me - it involved journaling - one thing I have struggled with since I started paper crafting. I decided that would be the EXACT reason I SHOULD take the class... to step out of my comfort zone and push myself.

Our first assignment was to make a cover for our album... here is mine:



..and here is the inside of the cover - its a picture from the class webpage.



The class started yesterday - so I have 2 entries.  I'll share both of them here today...

September 1, 2011



September 2, 2011



I hope you follow along with me as I Learn Something New Every Day - for 30 days :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...