Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Ok, Ok, I KNOW it's early... but as I am taking a small detour to the land of the very special mouse (DISNEY!) very shortly, I thought I better put this post up before I leave :-)

A good friend asked me to make little notepad holders for her Bunco Group for Valentine's day...and this is what I came up with... Each holder holds a 4x4 notepad and is all decked out for Vday!
Thanks for looking!

Supplies
Stamps - Papertrey Ink - Tiny Treats Valentines
Patterned Paper - LYB
Cardstock - Bazzill, DCWV
Ink - Stazon and Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
Pen - Pentel White gel
Punches - Fiskars, EK Success, Martha Stewart
Dies - Sizzix
Dew Drops, Ribbon
Chipboard and 4x4 Sticky Notepad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...