Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thanks!

*** Please check out the Crafty Power Blog for the original post :-) ***

 

Today’s project is a CAS (Clean and Simple!) card. I never really thought about my preferred style of card making, but a quick glance over my card portfolio – and it becomes quite apparent that CAS is it!




Supplies Used:

Adhesives: MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser; 3D Foam Squares; Crafty Power Tape; Adhesive Sheets

Stamps/Ink: Flower Fusion #3 (PTI), Peeled Paint, Chicken Feed, Stick Candy (Ranger)

Paper: Urban Prairie (BasicGrey), Green Cardstock (Core’dinations), White (Georgia-Pacific)

Dies/Tools: Labels 14 (Spellbinders), Flower Fusion #3 (PTI), Scallop edger (EK Success)

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    I love this I'm so drawn to the clean and simple cards. Great job.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...