Friday, July 22, 2011

Gr8Kid - Get Your Game on!

Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend whose son is sick.  Get well cards are always tough for kids - and I wanted to make it something he could relate to.  What little boy doesn't love video games?



I started by repeatedly stamping various game controllers and fillers in grey ink.  This gave me a great patterned paper that was exactly the look I was hoping for!

The next step was to stamp the Labels in coordinating colors, and then add my images



Finally, I added a little tag at the bottom - to let him know he is a GR8 KID! :-)



Here's hoping he gets better SOON!


SUPPLIES
STAMPS: Boy Basics: Game On, Label Basics (Papertrey Ink)
INK: Chili Pepper, Faded Jeans, Fountain Pen (Ranger), London Fog (Tsukineko)
PAPER: Blue (Core'dinations), Red, White (Paper Studio)
ADHESIVES: MyStik Permanent Strips, 3D Foam Squares(SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L)
OTHER: Angled Label DieCut(Papertrey Ink), Circle Punch (EK Success), Pinking Shears  (Fiskars)
FINISHED SIZE: 5.75" x 5.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...