Thursday, December 15, 2011

Notepads! Notepads! Notepads!

Wow...the holidays have really been taking their toll on my creative time!  It's been busy busy busy around here... On Thanksgiving day I ran in my first 5K (a HUGE feat for me!) and my awesome brother ran it with me... in a SUIT! (Dress shoes and ALL!)


One of the projects I have been fiendishly trying to finish in time for Christmas is these little notepad holders - the floral prints are such a nice reminder that Spring is right around the corner :-)



I personalized each notepad holder with a monogram for the recipient.







Thanks for stopping by! Come back on Saturday - I will have a post for SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L and an opportunity to WIN a prize pack!!


-Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful note pad holders. I'm now inspired to do something with all those note pads I bought months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops--forgot to say congrats on the 5K!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...