Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies --- take 2!

Ok, I have to admit... I REALLY like this set! So easy to make a simple statement with just the image...so I couldn't stop where I left off yesterday :-) I kept going... and this time made some thank you cards using my FAVORITE TBF set of all time (as evidenced by the fact that it shows up on this blog a few times a month!)







Thanks for stopping by!
Kristen

Supplies
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies, Think Big Favorites
Inks: Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have been tied up in hospital with a sick mother, so I am behind on my blogs. Just saw these last three posts. First of all--congrats on your Liebster blog award (ha ha I gave it to you)--it is totally well deserved. I get so much inspiration from you, and I always smile when I see your blog photo. And, your two latest cards sets are wonderful. I am so happy I got that circles set and the butterflies, or I would be ordering them right now. You have the best card sets, and I am going to make some of these, too. Love how you did the envelopes, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...