Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank you!

I wanted to say thank you to those of you that have taken the time to leave comments on my posts - especially the one before this one. Your kind words are always encouraging!  So today, I am sharing a card just for YOU!

a BIG THANK YOU!

I used Peaceful Garden (always did love that set!) and the dragonfly from Places Please (both sets are PTI).  its probably hard to tell, but I stamped the seed pods in light purple across the background, and used one as a focal point in darker purple.

Have a great weekend! Hope to see some of you at CHA next week!

-Kristen

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. I sure do love that peaceful garden set, and wish I used it more (who's fault is that?) Wish I could go to CHA and meet you. BTY--loved Tina Fey's book--I see you are reading it now. She is a riot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...