Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween?!?!?! ...part deux!

Ok, this is the last one I promise!!! I am finally getting around to packing away my halloween decorations, and when I came across this one, I realized I hadn't yet shared it on the blog! This project was featured on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L(tm) blog originally - but I wanted to repost it here.

Birdhouses are not only for BIRDS... 

My favorite part of this birdhouse was the roof shingles that I made using Photo Corners.  I started by doing a few rows on the roof -

Then, to add interest, I inked a few of the ivory Photo Corners with my purple ink -

  ...and then added them into the rows of shingles every now and then to add a spook factor :-) 

How easy is it to create your own homemade Halloween decorations??
Thanks for stopping by!
-Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Nice birdhouse Kristen! I love the roof!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...