Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Holidays! Using up my scraps again!

So I always wrestle with whether or not to toss small pieces of scraps when I am done with my bigger projects.  Sometimes I feel like its more hassle to store them and remember where they are! I am starting to learn that if I use them right away - I solve both problems :-)  This is a super simple card I made using scraps from the BasicGrey Jovial line.  I inked the edges, and I used the MyStik Repositionable Dots Dispenser.  This allowed me to stick and move those scraps over and over again - until I got the placement JUST RIGHT! (without ruining my project)

Supplies:
MyStik™ Repositionable Dots Dispenser
Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™)
Basic Grey Paper - Jovial
Colorbox - Chestnut Roan Ink
Fiskars Heart Punch
Kraft Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. I am really into Kraft Cardstock right now as well. Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...