Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Make it Monday #31 - Creating Backgrounds with non-Background Stamps

Hello!  The weather has turned and fall is in the air!  This morning when I woke up, my sunflower had finally opened (I planted it from seed) and it kicked started my crafty mojo.  Here is my inspirational flower:


So for today's Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink, I decided to use the Simple Sunflower stamp set to make my background.  I used almost every stamp in the set. 


I also used Label Basics and Tag Its #3 for the sentiment label. I snuck in another flower center on the label in order to break it up a bit :-)

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Love those happy sunflowers! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set to use as a background! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with this set. The colors are so soft and pretty. Genius to use the entire set. (Hey, that would be a great challenge, wouldn't it--use an entire stamp set on one card!). I really like how you put a little flower on the sentiment tag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...