Saturday, September 17, 2011

Remember...

I am so ready for fall!  Its funny, when I first saw this stamp set from PTI- of course I envisioned the ginkgo leaves as green... however - since I have received this set, I think I have only inked them up with Wild Honey (yellow/orange)! Funny how that works...

For this card I wanted the stamping to really pop - so I kept the card simple and white.


Just in case you are not ready to embrace fall like I am.. Here is a super simple and bright summer/spring card for you...


Here's to the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Two great cards--summer and fall. They mirror the weather here--can't seem to make up its mind if it is summer or fall! I have been only inking up the Harvest Berries stamps in Distress Fired Brick (Scarlet Jewel match). Now, I want to try your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...