Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CASEing a Christmas Card...

Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I made which is a CASE of THIS card by Nichole Heady.  As soon as I saw it, I KNEW I had to CASE it!  I have loved that Mat Stack die since the day I bought it, and I love finding different ways to use it!



I am not *quite* ready to start my Christmas cards, so I used Harvest Berries instead. I stamped the leaf image in versa mark onto Ocean Tides cardstock.  I also stamped the leaf image using Forest Moss onto the Mat stack.  The berries were added with Weathered Wood, and the sentiment was added in Fountain Pen using a sentiment from Tiny Tags. I finished it off by inking the edges of the mat stack with Tea Dye and tying on some PTI twine.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Boy you are quick. Didn't she just post that card? You did a great job making that card your own. Love the Harvest Berries with the blue dots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...