Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank You!


I recently purchased a new set from the FSOT boards at PTI, and I literally linked it up within an hour of its arrival!  I have been eyeing the set "Places, Please" for a while now, and I finally snagged it!

For this clean and simple card, I stamped the frame from the set in Brown Sugar.  Then I masked it off and stamped the Ginkgo leaves from Harvest Berries in Wild Honey.  I finished it off with the "Thank You" sentiment from Botanical Silhouettes stamped in Peeled Paint.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love this. I have been eying that set, too, and wasn't sure I'd get enough use out of it. But this card is so great. Did you get the die, too? I should just toss it in my cart next week....Love how those ginko leaves look behind the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...