Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Make it Monday #49 - Ghost Masking - take 2

Ok, I decided after the first try, I wanted to try the ghost masking again - this time with a full-bleed stamp :-)


For this one I used Flower Fusion #6 - and the little hearts from Bundle of Love.


I really like this technique - it makes a really neat effect - without a lot of fuss. 


-Kristen

Supplies
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Stamps: Flower Fusion #6, Bundle of Love, Label Basics, Think Big Favorites #3
Ink: Pumice Stone (Ranger), Grass, Papaya, Eucalyptus (A*muse)
Other: Angled Label Die (PTI)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the colors you used, and the Floral Fusion flower works very well for this. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great way to use this technique! I love the colors and the flowers and hearts running down the one side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the technique. I like how you used colored ink for your sentiment, and popped up that little flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful; just beautiful. Love the colors and the die cut flower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...