Friday, January 11, 2013

Make It Monday #99

I finally found some time to play along with this week's MIM, even though the ideas have been floating around in my head all week!


For this card, I used "Through the Trees" and inked it up with Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, Ocean Tides and Plum Pudding.


I added a strip of distressed grey paper from my scrap pile and the sentiment which is also from this set. Everything was mounted onto True Black card stock.

I'll be back tomorrow to share another card using the Repeating Rainbows technique :-)

-Kristen

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Who would have thought those trees would look so nice as a rainbow. This is just so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO pretty! You should consider making one similar for the Paper Crafts Magazine call right now. They have a "Stamp a scene" category. This is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kristen. The sentiment is so relevant to your lovely orchard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Kristen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful...I love how your trees look together, a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Kristen! I love the sentiment you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - never would have thought to use bare trees like this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...