Monday, August 22, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude - New PTI :-)

Hello...

This last weekend was a busy one - it was my Dad's birthday, and I was having people over for dinner.  My latest PTI order showed up on Saturday - I couldn't wait to ink those goodies up - so today I did.



I am already in Fall mode - (even though I had to cave and turn the A/C back on today!) so I inked up those adorable Ginkgo leaves in Wild Honey.  I LOVE the way it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristen

SUPPLIES
STAMPS: Harvest Berries, Gratitude Journal(Papertrey Ink)
INK: Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Brown Sugar (Ranger)
PAPER: Vintage Cream, Kraft (PTI)
ADHESIVES: MyStik Permanent Runner, Crafty Foam Tape(SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L)
OTHER: Flower Die Cut(Papertrey Ink) Brad
FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! My PTI goodies arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to play. :) Those gingko leaves are so elegant and gorgeous and I love the fall look you created!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...