Sunday, August 7, 2011

From me to YOU!

Well, the weekend seems to be just about over... wah wahhh... I had plans to be really productive this weekend, and yet - somehow other things kept getting in the way.  Not wanting the weekend to be a TOTAL waste, I rummaged through my scrap basket and made a quick card.  I wanted to experiment with using die cuts in the negative... in other words, use what was "left" after you die cut your image. Its a technique I think I will go back to in the future... had to stay small and simple this time  :-)



SUPPLIES 
STAMPS: Flower Fusion 6(Papertrey Ink)
INK: Fountain Pen, Peeled Paint(Ranger)
PAPER: Pasta Fagioli (JilliBean Soup), Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
ADHESIVES: Crafty Foam Tape, MyStik Permanent(SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L)
OTHER: Butterfly Punch(EK Success), Button
FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love how you used the negative. We must be sharing thoughts right now, because I am also lamenting the end of the weekend, and am planning some ideas to use the negatives of die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...